Minor Surgical Procedures
We provide the following surgical procedures at Carrig Medical Centre. Most procedures maybe reimbursable under, VHI, LAYA, Irish Life. If you are a subscriber and wish to avail of this, please bring your membership details along with you on the day of your appointment. As these schemes constantly change, please ask the reception team for the most up to date information on what your cover will be.
Some of the procedures that may be covered:
- Removal of verrucas/warts (cryotherapy)
- Removal of skin tags (cryotherapy)
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Removal of foreign body from eyes/ears/nose
- Joint injections
- Excision of ingrowing toe nails
Contact Carrig Medical Centre.
We look forward to being of help to you.